Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

2x Minolta Rokkor X 58mm 1.2 for sale, one converted to EOS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: 2x Minolta Rokkor X 58mm 1.2 for sale, one converted to EOS Reply with quote

I have two legendary rockkors for sale! Check my ebay ID digitalact

Minolta Rokkor-X PG 58mm f1.2 Converted to EOS SUPERB SPECIMEN

Here I have for sale my converted Minolta Rokkor-X PG lens. It was converted to EOS by Jim Buchanan. Those who know Jim will know that this is a top quality conversion. The kit was not ordered and done by myself, the lens was actually sent to Jim to do the conversion which included an infinity adjustment for FF cameras. It is a quality conversion with a hand crafted brass adapter as shown in the pics.

Includes an original Minolta push on front cap and generic Canon rear cap.

PERFECT WORKING CONDITION AND MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LEGEND OF A LENS WITH THE SMOOTHEST BOKEH I HAVE SEEN.

Lens serial # 2716380

Condition:

This lens is in EXCELLENT cosmetic and mechanical condition as shown in pics

Slight dings on the body of the lens nothing too serious

The optics super clean with no fungus, oil residue or haze. I cannot even see any coating marks or dust inside the lens, well looked after. Very very good optics which is most important anyways.

Focus ring turns buttery smooth

Aperture ring turns and clicks perfectly

PRICE: £480. Includes worldwide shipping and paypal fee. Will be shipped from London. Quick sale.

Note: The mirror starts sticking around 10 meters to infinity. This lens is to be used in liveview mode for best results.

Minolta Rokkor 58mm f1.2 again in superb condition

Here is another copy of the legend, only in original condition.

Includes an original Minolta front cap and original Minolta rear cap.

PERFECT WORKING CONDITION AND MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LEGEND OF A LENS WITH THE SMOOTHEST BOKEH I HAVE SEEN.

Lens serial # 2762608

Condition:

This lens is in EXCELLENT cosmetic and mechanical condition as shown in pics

The optics super clean with no fungus, oil residue or haze. Very very good optics which is most important anyways.

Very very small coating marks on the front and rear elements, they are so small, I tried to capture them in the pictures but was not able to, nothing that affects image quality guaranteed.

Focus ring turns buttery smooth

Slight dings on the body of the lens here and there but nothing serious at all.

Aperture ring turns and clicks perfectly

PRICE: £450. Includes worldwide shipping and paypal fee. Will be shipped from London. Quick sale.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Is your Rokkor 58mm f/1.2 still for sale? I'm interested in the one that isn't modified.

Best regards,
Mark