Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Color filters with a hole in the middle
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:14 pm    Post subject: Color filters with a hole in the middle Reply with quote

Hi
First time to see color filters with a whole in the middle. Have you tried such a think in film photography? Do you have any samples to show? I was not able to find results on the internet
Regards
A.

P.S Btw, should I go for graduated color filters or normal color filters to start with?

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem to post when I'm on my computer Wink

Anyway http://www.cokin.co.uk/pages/filters4.htm might have something useful and examples if you click on the filter.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is so cool! thanks

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and filters effect looks so terrible

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alaios wrote:
and filters effect looks so terrible

Well one way of looking at it is:- There are millions of photos that look the same esp with even the cheapest digital gear giving good results (joe public has never had it so good) so here is a way of doing something different Wink