Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios 44 (early chrome version/M39) on Sony A7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject: Helios 44 (early chrome version/M39) on Sony A7 Reply with quote

(click to see larger version on flickr)

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are really good. They make me miss my former home on the island of Gotland.

After seeing your equipment list and discovering that we both seem to favour Hexanons, Carl Zeiss Ts and Sony A7, I would like to ask for some input. I am trying to decide between buying the Hexanon UC 28 1.8 or the Distagon 28 2 for use on the A7. The price is more or less the same, and a bit expensive.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you won't be wrong with any of them.. both are excellent. I can't decide which is better.. that's why I still have both. Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I suspected then.
Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just take whatever you get first for a good price... but then don't look for the other lens or you will end like me. Laughing