Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ebay seller 'photo_cameras_worldwide' shock
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: ebay seller 'photo_cameras_worldwide' shock Reply with quote

A nasty piece of work. Avoid.

I ordered a lens from him and he sent an email courting five stars while slagging off ebay. I replied and explained I am a fair ebayer and wouldnt leave any feedback if there were any issues until it was sorted out. He thanked me and said he likes to be fair too.

I got my lens which was very nice and noticed he had sent it cheap 2nd class post. Now all ebayers post things differently, if he had sent it first class, guaranteed next day tracked, or courier I would have expected to pay £6.95 . I politely asked if he could refund me the difference. I have done this before on a couple of occasions and the seller has agreed and done it. I'm fair I expect others to be fair.

He was very rude in his reply and pointed me to his 'me' page where he complains about ebays rip off. http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=photo_cameras_worldwide

Fair enough but he was rude and refused to give me a refund. Twice. I gave it two days

So I left neg feedback. This is his reply: "

Is this primitive, living in a box creature happy now? I hope so! Now, a tip - next time you do something you do not understand, as for assistance..."

I replied I asked for assistance and have never experienced such lousy customer service.

His reply:

"KEEP YOUR CRAP FOR YOUR FAMILY, THEY MAY HAVE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR BULLSHIT. YOUR LUDICROUS BEGGING FOR PENNIES ARE BEING IGNORED, YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND TO THINK I WILL READ YOUR SENSELESS SCRIBBLES.
ENJOY THE £3, SPEND IT WISELY! "

Avoid this kurwa!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I sell I always,if Ebay lets me, put a postage rate down. That's the price, I would expect any questions to be asked before bidding. I have been caught out before and paid more to post than I asked for so now I cover myself with the option to pick up in person.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyrano wrote:
When I sell I always,if Ebay lets me, put a postage rate down. That's the price, I would expect any questions to be asked before bidding. I have been caught out before and paid more to post than I asked for so now I cover myself with the option to pick up in person.

Yes we learn as we go along. I disobeyed one of my cardinal rules - check feedback first.

He just bought an item I put on ebay and paid for it. I suspect he wants ammunition to slag me off and the chance to give me neg feedback,

I refunded and asked him to cancel his transaction. If he agrees I get my fees refunded, if not I must pay them. A small price to avoid damaging feedback.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: ebay seller 'photo_cameras_worldwide' shock Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:

Avoid this kurwa!

Ah, those juicy polonisms doing the rounds in the land of Albion... It brings tears to my eyes Very Happy

I had the dubious pleasure of exchanging emails with this chap about an item he was selling a few months back. His response, written in hysterical and vulgar tones, seemed like it had been penned by a 12-year old with behavioral problems. I've got no time for people like this. As a friend of mine says: "May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a nice person at all. I have blocked him as a buyer and he's not happy. He was going mad over the camera trying everything to get it. I pointed him in the direction of another camera.

He's only ever bought food products on ebay. Why all this sudden interest in an old Fed 3?

ebay have looked at it and have refunded all fees, something they dont normally do if the buyer refuses to accept a transaction cancellation. I expect neg feedback but it won't hurt too much he's had 6 or 7 in the last month alone.

Polnisms as you say are doing the rounds here. I probably wouldnt have used it but my dear wife who is Polish uttered it when i told her about him.

I think the kurwa hat fits him well.

I suspected he was Polish by the newspaper in the parcel he sent me. The Kurwa was a reference to that also.

This guy has a Masters Degree in Business/Managerial economics from Cracov . Perhaps a course in customer service would be advised.

Avoid this bugger at all costs.

Last edited by philslizzy on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've blocked him anyway, neg feedback is one thing but he's done nothing to help in his responses.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is ridiculous, grownup people should avoid language as this Surprised

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
This is ridiculous, grownup people should avoid language as this Surprised

I agree. its terrible. I apologise to you and apologise on the behalf of all aggressive, half witted, hysterical ebayers everywhere.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A first neg is quite a deal. I apologise for this rant.

I refunded the camera immediately. An asked him to confirm cancellation of order.

I got a neg based on this correspondence:

Dear photo_cameras_worldwide,
Thanks for your enquiry. The camera is no longer available because one or two minor issues with it may not satisfy a more discerning buyer. I felt that you may not accept these minor issues. I am reviewing all my sales and may put this camera back on auction with all and every fault mentioned. Many thanks for your interest
Phil
- philslizzy

Dear philslizzy,
Your blurred excuses do not satisfy me at all - are you saying you change descriptions depending on what is buying?!
As I said, I have rejected the cancellation, so am legally entitled to this camera and am awaiting written / photographic proof of faults you are now adding to the description.
Kindest regards from Sebastian, ''The Intelligent Trading''

Thank you for your concern. I have given you a full refund and my apologies.
- philslizzy

Dear philslizzy,
Awaiting written / photographic proof of faults you are now adding to the description by Monday.

You have had a refund and an explanation. For your information the faults I have found include slight peeling of the leather in more places than described, and an intermittent shutter fault where the shutter on occasion does not close properly as it should. I can see you sell top quality equipment in your shop and demand certain high standards. I feel these issues will not satisfy you.
Warmest regards
Phil
- philslizzy

Oh, by the way If you don't get this information by monday what will you do?
- philslizzy

Dear philslizzy,
Are you now confirming you are refusing to sell the camera, as you believe it is not as described?!

I think all that can be done is done. I am not prepared to participate in this conversation any more. I have given you a full refund with my apologies and explained my reasons. I have dealt with your enquiries in a calm and respectful manner. Unlike yourself. I regret any inconvenience in this matter. I'm sure you can find a Fed 3 in better condition.
- philslizzy

Now he gives a partial quote of the listing ignoring the faults I pointed out in the lens: (from the listing: The lens has had a dent in the filter ring taken out (not by me!), but I've smoothed it down and a 40.5mm filter fits perfectly.)

Dear philslizzy,
''Super condition with scarcely a mark on it, leather lifting in a couple of places at the back.
Shutter fires at all speeds and accurate at 1 second, Self timer works, the rangefinder is accurate and perfectly aligned, and nice and contrasty in the viewfinder. ''
''Lens:
the lens is in great shape with smooth focus, smooth aperture and is clear and fungus free. Theres always a speck of dust but I can't see any.''
I am still interested in the set.
I am more interested in the lens - please confirm its condition. If the lens is ok, I will take the whole set and the camera faults can be discounted

I have withdrawn this camera from sale. Please do not ask me to participate in a transaction outside ebay.
Thanks
- philslizzy

Dear philslizzy,
Who is asking you for a sale outside of ebay?!
Put it back on ebay factoring in the ''extra'' faults and I will rebuy on ebay paying via paypal immediately.

Hi Sebastian, I'm very sorry I read it that way. please accept apologies.
I am not re-listing it in the near future. I'm sure you can find a better lens like this without a hammered out dent and a split in the filter ring. There is one for sale, looks in great condition and £21 with postage. Not bad. item number: 261348375370
Thanks
Phil
- philslizzy

And for this I get a negative feedback:

SELLER REFUSES TO COMPLETE SALE AFTER PAYMENT CLAIMING IT SUDDENLY GOT DAMAGED..
Follow up by photo_cameras_worldwide (14-Mar-14 12:14):
BE CAUTIOUS!!! HE KEPT REFUSING THE ENTIRE MORNING TO PROVIDE PROOF OF DAMAGE...

What a friggin' knob head.

(Sorry Nordentro)

He's not heard the the last from me. He is in for a very big shock some time soon. The last person that pi$$ed me off like that (sorry Nordentro) experienced something very nasty. I'm by nature not a vindictive person. I save it all up for someone thoroughly deserving. I have 35 years worth banked, he's getting the flaming lot.

Unfortunately I will be unable to report here exactly what I did* but I'll tell you when I do it.

*No persons or animals will be hurt but one guy will be mighty annoyed.

Its quite amazing what you can find out about people using the internet. Who their friends are, what car they drive and who insures it, the colour of their front door, their neighbours names. Where they went to school, where they do their grocery shopping, where their family live, the dogs name, the ex girlfriend's name etc.

Ahh haa haa haa haaaaaa (in an evil way)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha Laughing
Well I must admit after reading all this, it is also entertaining Wink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just smash the camera and lens up (hard task but needs must), send it to this pest then refund when he gets the hump. Tell him, sorry, postal workers aren't as good as they used to be, good luck with your search.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not havin the camera, I refunded him right away. The reasons I gave him were crap, I just wasn't sending it to him and wasting time and money for him to say it was rubbish. He had no history of buying photographic gear at all, just health food and stuff for his mangy hound.

I'll let this die down a bit then I shall let rip. I have a cast of actors waiting in the wings for the best..... oh better not tell you. It may spoil the surprise.

Knobheads like this really spoil the ebay experience. (sorry Nordentro)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Its quite amazing what you can find out about people using the internet. Who their friends are, what car they drive and who insures it, the colour of their front door, their neighbours names. Where they went to school, where they do their grocery shopping, where their family live, the dogs name, the ex girlfriend's name etc.

It works both ways Phil. I've had a lot of experience with chasing bad guys around the internet and one thing I soon learned was to keep my tactics quiet, because they will come back to haunt you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll come back to haunt him. Not now, maybe not this year. But it will.

There's a lot more not mentioned here that he's said and done. The guy is a complete knapper (lunatic) and he has deliberately gone out of his way to try to destroy my ebay reputation.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So which buyer are you? 3***3 (private) who left him 5 negs or w***1 ( 3 ) who was not happy with his Biotar? Frankly, I think that unless he specifically promised you better/faster shipping your demand is ridiculous. You agreed to his shipping price and have to hold your end of the deal just as he should hold his.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am none of the above.

I accepted the postage without question expecting it to come via courier or some fancy recorded signed for. Nope it came second class post costing less than half what I paid.

Read the post again as I'm not repeating why I negged him.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I understand your complaint perfectly - you thought that the shipping price (or rather S&H) you paid implies a particular method of delivery, even though it was never promised. Then you asked him to refund the difference as you saw it.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to know why every seller on eBay who has a run in with negative feedback turns into an illiterate ass.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Deep wrote:
I just want to know why every seller on eBay who has a run in with negative feedback turns into an illiterate ass.

True, even because, no matter if you think you are right and the buyer wrong, acting like an hysterical caveman won't help solving the problem (= avoiding the negative feedback).
I used to charge a couple of euros more of shipping, because I was selling cheap stuff and the cost of the packaging material had some relevance on the total. When asked about the difference between the official shipping rate and the one that I used to apply I simply explained politely the reason: after all type of shipping and price were clearly indicated in the listing, and I never had any issues.