Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hari
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Hari Reply with quote

I would like to say public thank you to Hari, he sold me a Flektogon 35mm f2.8 in very rare finish. Lens virtually mint , shipping was fast and very well packed. Many , many thanks mate!

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Hari Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I would like to say public thank you to Hari, he sold me a Flektogon 35mm f2.8 in very rare finish. Lens virtually mint , shipping was fast and very well packed. Many , many thanks mate!

Was a pleasure dealing with you, Attila!

I'm hoping to contribute to the spirit of this forum that was my first step into the world of MF lenses and has since taught me so much

I already had a great experience dealing with Jiri (no-X), Peter (Spotmatic) and Andreas (McBane)

Cheers to all of you for being so nice and helpful

Here's to many more lenses for all of us!

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought Jupiter 37A and Helios 44-3 from Hari, too bad that was holiday, so it couldn't be more fast Smile
and You got sick too, make it slow delivery hahaha
but the lenses are here now, in a good condition
Thanx Hari

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: a very good seller Reply with quote

Only say that hari is a gentleman seller...
a great comunication and Hari is clear that you love lenses...

thanks.

andres

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought from several members here, but Hari is fastest shipping
The second package from you is here Hari, will post the result later

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings (and thanks) to Hari, the Jupiter 37A - really great condition, as promised - is properly arrived, fast shipping (slow delivery, but the french mail is to be blamed...), nicely packaged - and a very cool easter egg Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback from member Zhikang ->

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zhikang lim to me

Hi Hari,

Slrry for the slow reply. I just got back from Europe 3 days ago. Got
the lenses. FANTASTIC! Thanks for the good deal!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback from member Heezzi ->

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:11 am Post subject:
I GOT THE MFin lens!

Heezzi wrote:

++++ AAA EBAYER WILL BUY AGAIN.!

lol Seriously it was well packed and in good condition. I am glad I purchased this lens. It is great!

Thanks Dude..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback from member tweeoog ->

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:53 am Post subject:

Got the lenses allready yesterday! That is very fast.
The lenses look great. I will start using them this weekend.

It is a pleasure doing business with you Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback from member "dab63" ->

dab63 wrote:
Great conditions as expected Cool

9.8 for Jupiter and 9.95 for Pentacon ... both incredibly nice to see and can't wait to test them on FF camera Wink

It was really a pleasure to deal with you.

thanks a lot
daniele

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback from member Mark Von Lanken ->

Mark Von Lanken wrote:
I have purchased four lenses from Hari. His descriptions were very accurate and packing was excellent. He is a straight up guy and a pleasure to do business with.

If I had the budget, I would buy the lens, but I have to keep my priorities in line, and hopefully ward off LBA. (Lens Buying Addiction) Wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback from member ylyad ->

ylyad wrote:
Mark Von Lanken wrote:
I have purchased four lenses from Hari. His descriptions were very accurate and packing was excellent. He is a straight up guy and a pleasure to do business with.

If I had the budget, I would buy the lens, but I have to keep my priorities in line, and hopefully ward off LBA. (Lens Buying Addiction) Wink

I confirm (I bought one lens) and I'm in the same mood... I recommended the topic to a friend of mine, I don't have news...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback from member Zanoid ->

zanoid wrote:
Hari is a very great man seriously.
I bought the camera lens on ebay very good.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This man is great seller.

Got Helios 40 from him and yes it is seriously terrific performer =)

Exactly described and properly shipped!
thx

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got a Contax AX with some lenses from Hari... I'm very satisfied. Condition is perfect and this was probably the fastest deal I ever had.

Thank you very much Hari! Smile