Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bluebell woods with Fujinon-TV 1.4/50 on NEX-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:41 am    Post subject: Bluebell woods with Fujinon-TV 1.4/50 on NEX-3 Reply with quote

I love the 1.8/75 version so much I decided to grab the 1.4/50 to try, just and so covers the NEX sensor, the corners are dark but nothing objectionable.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The woods up the road from me are full of bluebells......I'm going to try something different with the Vivitar 24mm f2 and use it wide open as it gives a dreamy, glowing look.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see a little sunshine in your pics Ian!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Ian, dreamy looking bokeh great pics thanks

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fujinon TV-lenses er really great indeed Very Happy

You can do lovely bokeh shots with this one.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, my advise would be "get closer" as the pretty blue bells are hardly seen ...

Bit more pop and contrast woudl help I guess.

Great that you still have them in teh woodlands, here only in parks.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klaus is right, it would have been better to get closer. The problem is the long mfd of this lens, it's not one for close-ups.

Every piece of woodland here is covered with a thick blue carpet of them at the moment, I'll go back with a different lens when I have time.

In the meantime, some stitched and PP'd shots I made with this Fujinon: