Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios 40-2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:17 am    Post subject: Helios 40-2 Reply with quote

The last time I took a picture with my Helios 40-2 85mm was three years ago so I broke it out today and took a few on my Pentax K-50.

Although this lens is quite heavy there is no problem getting a good shot handheld. I took this one at f2.0 and did a little post processing but didn't modify it much at all. My lens was made in 1984 and I am happy to have it.

Hope you like the pic.

Regards,

Gavin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited

Last edited by bernhardas on Tue May 17, 2016 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bernhardas,

How could I learn anything if it wasen't for this kind of input Smile You are right and the next time I will make sure the picture is set up
properly. I am a learner here and an education I am getting. Thank you for your good eye and observations.

Regards,

Gavin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are all learners here, just that some have been doing it longer than others.
Have to agree, lighting is not flattering.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited

Last edited by bernhardas on Tue May 17, 2016 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the encouragement guys' really appreciated. Lightshow, I see you live in Calgary, great city. I used to live in Canmore just up the road from you. I am a native Newfoundlander living in Texas.