Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

105mm F 2.5 Nikkor (Sonnar type) for action
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:21 pm    Post subject: 105mm F 2.5 Nikkor (Sonnar type) for action Reply with quote

Those that say you cannot shoot fast moving action with a manual focus lens, take a look here:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess they must be wrong for your results, Very nice

Regards,

Gavin Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work. Somewhere I have some 35mm negatives from the early 90s of Dynamite Kid vs Dave Finlay I shot with a Minolta 7000 and 4/70-210 beercan, they didn't come out as nice as your shots though, well done!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone saying that has clearly forgotten that AF lenses have only been around for the last 30 years Wink

Superb work, they've come out brilliantly Smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More of the ladies please Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, but your DOF covers pretty much the entire ring, and you don't need to worry about focus that much. Plus, IIRC on 105/2.5 something like 80% of focus throw is between MFD and 3m, so you don't have to worry about swinging focus back and forth.