Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cine-Nikkor aperture repair-person in Europe?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject: Cine-Nikkor aperture repair-person in Europe? Reply with quote

Hi people.
I bought a new old stock Cine Nikkor 25mm, because it was never used, the grease dried and the focus ring wouldn't move, I sent it to Oleg in Russia, he fixed it, but somehow missed the aperture ring on reassembly now it is always open.
I could send back to him, but registered post only tracks it until it leaves the country. I prefer a repairperson in Europe, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany who is reliable and affordable. I heard of a good one in Slovenia but I cannot get an address.
Would it be difficult to try fixing it myself?
Tips anyone?

Regards.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

need see some photo of the lens to decide how to repair it. maybe you can do it by yourself. Maybe.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have repair man at Hungary, I let you to know his access in pm if you need his service.