Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios 44 13 blades Red P N0006980 (f/22)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Langstrum wrote:

That's great! I'll remember to contact you once I have salary, I'm already in debt this month Laughing. Maybe when you want to let it go, you can post in our market, it's better for you to get a good price. I'll contact you anyway when I'm ready. Thanks a lot Very Happy.

Yes, it will probably end in the marketplace here, sooner or later.
But it's always so hard deciding to let lenses go, especially beautiful ones like the tair-11, and knowing someone wants that exact one can help in making a decision.
Anyway I'm not in a hurry to sell it - as you have probably noticed - so we can talk about it later on.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aanything wrote:
Langstrum wrote:

That's great! I'll remember to contact you once I have salary, I'm already in debt this month Laughing. Maybe when you want to let it go, you can post in our market, it's better for you to get a good price. I'll contact you anyway when I'm ready. Thanks a lot Very Happy.

Yes, it will probably end in the marketplace here, sooner or later.
But it's always so hard deciding to let lenses go, especially beautiful ones like the tair-11, and knowing someone wants that exact one can help in making a decision.
Anyway I'm not in a hurry to sell it - as you have probably noticed - so we can talk about it later on.

Ditto! I really know your feeling. I collected my lenses because I love them. I have plenty of 50mm lenses that some doesn't have much chance to use but I don't want to leave any of them. I left few of my lenses for my friends, even with lower price than the one I spent just one or two months ago, because I know they need and will treat these lenses well.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a Helios 44 sn 0000xxx P I'm really looking forward to using it.
I also have an sn 00xxxxx that flares badly, I think it may be the coatings.
And a 44-2 that is much better

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:

Congrats, I've just seen your lens. It looks exactly like mine, but wow, this one has the lowest serial number that one can find currently Surprised

From my experience, some early 44-2 and other 44M-4, 44M-7 are sharper than this lens, but none has that round bokeh stopping down Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Langstrum wrote:
Lightshow wrote:

Congrats, I've just seen your lens. It looks exactly like mine, but wow, this one has the lowest serial number that one can find currently Surprised

From my experience, some early 44-2 and other 44M-4, 44M-7 are sharper than this lens, but none has that round bokeh stopping down Very Happy

Congrats, I am never able to locate any early Helios 44 with F22 setting.

I can confirm the observation of Lightshow. Both of my copy with SN 00xxxxx(purple coating) on front element flares badly but the one with SN 0xxxxxx(pale blue coating) does not.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone tried to swap the elements fron a 44-2 into a 00xxxxx with 13 blades? Or the 13 blade aperture into a later body?