Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How rare is this lense? Super Yashinon-DX 35mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:05 am    Post subject: How rare is this lense? Super Yashinon-DX 35mm f2.8 Reply with quote

I have found a "Yashica Super Yashinon-DX 35mm f2.8" lense recently and I have a few questions for you.

I am wondering how rare is this lense. I can't find this one easily on the internet, as I always found the yashinon-R or the AUTO yashinon-DX, which are not the same than this one. Do you know if they are common, how worth are they and how much it can cost?

Thanks a lot for your help!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be more rare than the later AUTO yashinon-DX M42. I think its price will be more or less the same as the AUTO yashinon-DX too.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a lens lot last year that included this lens and the matching 135mm f/2.8 in mint condition. Paid about $11 each for them, haven't really used them much yet. Agree there isn't much info on the web about these lenses.