Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander S Apo-Lanthar 85mm F/3.5 lens in Nikon RF mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander S Apo-Lanthar 85mm F/3.5 lens in Nikon RF mount Reply with quote

SOLD

Voigtlander S Apo-Lanthar 85mm F/3.5 lens in Nikon rangefinder mount. The lens is in used but fully functional condition. No fungus, no marks on the glass. Very little dust inside. Aperture works properly, aperture blades clean and dry. Focusing works fine. For external appearance of the lens, please see pictures below for more details.

Tested optically on 16Mp APS-C camera (Sony Nex-6) - no issues found.
I can also take more pictures on request.

The lot includes: lens, front cap, rear cap, lens hood, all original packaging.

I am asking 200 Euros.

I will accept PayPal or Bank transfer. I am located in Stockholm, Sweden, and will ship worldwide but shipping cost need to be discussed separately. Shipping will include mandatory insurance. I need to pack and weight the lens before giving the exact quote.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Last edited by Alex H on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you post some photos of hood and original box? Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I uploaded two more pictures to the original post. If you want some specific pictures of items - please tell me exactly what you want to see.

BTW, information to Admins and Moderators - the "Preview" function does not work for me, showing empty post.

Alex

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, indeed it does. I'll inform Attila, as it works in other parts of the forum.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the photos. Can you do EUR 170 inc, postage to England?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent, please continue discussion via PM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens is sold.