Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Contax G1 "Green label" body only 195 euro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:22 pm    Post subject: FS: Contax G1 "Green label" body only 195 euro Reply with quote

For sale: Contax G1 "green label". This is the latest version of the G1 that also works with the 21mm and the 35mm lenses. Fully working, great condition almost mint, a few scuffs and scratches underneath and a scuff near the film roll window. Seriously, this camera cannot have seen much use. Box and manual, new batteries inside camera. Body cap included but not shown. Original Contax strap on camera.

The lens in the pictures is not included in the deal!

I'm asking 195 euros plus shipping from Finland. Terms: Buyer pays postage from Finland, contact me and I will check how much it will cost to your location. I can ship insured if the buyer pays. If not sent insured, the buyer will be responsible for damage during shipping and handling. Payment with IBAN euro wire transfer to my account. PayPal possible but the buyer pays the expenses.

eBay alias "pontus4cnd" + lots of other references available upon request.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New price: 180 euro plus shipping.