Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Exotic lenses for sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:48 am    Post subject: Exotic lenses for sale Reply with quote

This is my first for sale post.

Thought I'd try to sell a few lenses here before putting them up on eBay. I am lincolnsonly on eBay (since 1998) if you want to check my feedback.

Nikon 105mm f5.6 Apo-EL-Nikkor. First model. In original velvet-lined wooden box with calibration/certification sheet. Box shows external wear. Superb optical condition, and excellent cosmetic condition, collector quality. Asking US$2500

Nikon 105mm f2.8 Printing-Nikkor. Second model (14 elements). Superb optical condition, acceptable cosmetic condition, high-end user condition. Includes M45-M52 adapter so can be used with any M52 reverse adapter to your camera mount. I can supply Nikon, Canon FD, M42, or T-42 for use on Nikon, Canon, Pentax, or T-Mount bellows. Asking US$1500

Nikon 65mm f4.5 Macro-Nikkor. From Multiphot system. Good optical condition with few minor cleaning marks. Fair cosmetic condition with some missing paint, and a few dings and scrapes. This is a user lens that still produces full-quality images but is not of collector quality. Asking US$700

Canon XI 50mm f0.75 SuperFast lens. Has both front and rear lens caps, which is rare for these lenses, so the lens surfaces are superb. Has some internal dust. Comes with two adapters...first is for forward mounting and adapts the large thread mount (72mm I believe) to a T-Mount adapter shell, held on with set screws like the T42 ring would be. Second adapter is for reverse mounting from the filter threads, and is also configured for T-Mount adapter shell. Asking US$750

Nikon 135mm f4 Bellows lens with BR1 adapter from RF mount to Nikon F mount. Superb optical and cosmetic condition, collector quality. Asking $400

Shipped from SF Bay Area, California. Buyer pays for shipping, including tracking, for protection of buyer and seller.

PayPal is preferred.