Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Tessar 45mm f/2.8 T*
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:31 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Tessar 45mm f/2.8 T* Reply with quote

Such a cute lens Smile

It's not pin sharp at f/2.8, but it is conveniently small on the Sony a7.

Here's some samples (babies only I'm afraid!):

Early morning nap by <<BackToTheFuture>>, on Flickr

napping in the big bed by <<BackToTheFuture>>, on Flickr

Afternoon nap by <<BackToTheFuture>>, on Flickr

Last edited by ManualFocus-G on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cute,and nothing wrong with babies as a subject. That last one is just pure joy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, the last one is just so cute Smile

This lens is one of my favourites. It doesn't really make sense, being a pancake used with a thick adapter but stopped down a bit it is as good as anything out there. The clarity is phenomenal, there is no distortion and the colurs are vivid and the Zeiss pop is there.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures! This lens is one of my favourites. Great contrast, sharp and lovely bokeh... And small)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were all babies once, so don't apologize. Smile I especially like the pop and crispness of the first two. Nice samples.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does this compares to the Contax G 45/2?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely kid shots.And yes-Mr Happy is my fav.

As for Planar G 45/2 and Tessar 45/2.8 C/Y on the A7 ,the first one is a winner,yet not by much.His superiority referrs mainly to significantly better IQ (sharpness/microcontrast) from wo to f5.6.Besides no major difference.