Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

any experience with film from Aqua2209 or even . . .
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: any experience with film from Aqua2209 or even . . . Reply with quote

With the number of 35mm cameras I'm acquiring lately I was wanting to get some 135-12 exp -to allow easier testing. I f I run larger rolls I find life putting tests on hold and I often forget what camera is loaded or not Embarassed Wink

I found on eBay Aqua2209 has many rolls of 12s available - says they are bulk and therefore no expiry Confused and then there is his bulk stuff.

I have noticed others who have "stale" film for sale but what is the limit time wise . . . ?

Thanks for any help in advance . . .
JIm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting off with an apology Embarassed Laughing
If I had kept hunting I would have found a seller with 400 asa 12 exp c41 film with a 2014 expiry date.
So I ordered some it is Konica VX - even if its not great with shorter rolls I can do test runs easier before the good weather hits . . . Smile

Thanks again,
Jim