Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

samsung nx11 with original lens 30mm 2 first video clip
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: samsung nx11 with original lens 30mm 2 first video clip Reply with quote

thank you for your comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvU1UxmkUJM&feature=player_detailpage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens seem to perform well, it looks sharp, and the colours are nice.
For the camera, it's hard to tell what the actual quality of the output files is, due tu heavy youtube compression.
It suffers unavoidably from rolling shutter, but that's common on all cmos-sensor cams handheld (my nex-5 handles it quite well, much better than my dslr: this mean that sometimes I can get something barely usable handheld), but nothing that some kind of grip and some practice with it can't solve.
I'd be curious to see the uncompressed files, and how do them react to some PP.

Does this camera allow full manual control of shutter times?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do not know but there is two modes P,A you can only use f number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, considered it's compressed for youtube, it looks really good.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:27 pm    Post subject: LARRY KING Reply with quote

It's hard to tell what the actual quality of the output files is, due tu heavy youtube compression. It suffers unavoidably from rolling shutter, but that's common on all cmos-sensor cams handheld, but nothing that some kind of grip and some practice with it can't solve.