Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica F mount adapters?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The F mount lenses are among the best build quality I have seen, all metal and really finely made. I only have the 1.8/52, 2.8/35 and 2.8/100 in F mount but I will collect more. I have almost all of the AR mount Hexanons and love them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to find the 85mm preset.
There are 2 52/1.4's on ebay right now.
Arrg, someone bought the other 35/2.8 non preset I was looking at... Sad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
I would love to find the 85mm preset.

There was no 85mm preset Hexanon. There was only one 85mm lens during the F-mount era. It was proprietary to the first SLR of the range and had a coupling arm like some of the early Miranda lenses. This was a manually set aperture lens, with automatic aperture operation during shutter release. This lens is extremely rare. There is one on Yahoo Japan right now (scroll down for detailed photos, and dig that BIN price!): http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u90496766

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have that 35/2.8 Preset lying around somewhere needing for an adapter, if anyone is looking Smile