Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta MC W.Rokker-HH 1;1.8 f=35mm on A3000
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:45 am    Post subject: Minolta MC W.Rokker-HH 1;1.8 f=35mm on A3000 Reply with quote

Since I bought the A3000 few weeks ago, I have fallen more and more in love with it. You can adapt almost all manual lenses on this 20.1 mega pixels Exmar budget camera! Wink Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would have to post a great series of shots from the one lens I lost and now I want it back even more, thanks. Smile
You should edit your post to change the orientation of some of your shots(they also seem to be squished), I don't know if there are editing tools in the forum gallery to do this, maybe a mod can point you in the right direction.
Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
You would have to post a great series of shots from the one lens I lost and now I want it back even more, thanks. Smile
You should edit your post to change the orientation of some of your shots(they also seem to be squished), I don't know if there are editing tools in the forum gallery to do this, maybe a mod can point you in the right direction.
Thanks for sharing.

Squished ? Question Question

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderful shots, the colors are real vibrant !

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats!! Much nicer than Q Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It shows that not tool but photographer makes the picture. Nice series.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Igor wrote:
wonderful shots, the colors are real vibrant !

Agree and thank you! Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
congrats!! Much nicer than Q Smile

Thank you! Smile Smile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pavko wrote:
It shows that not tool but photographer makes the picture. Nice series.

Thank you! Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ferrick wrote:
Lightshow wrote:
Thanks for sharing.

Yes, on my iPad this and a few others that are 90 degrees from upright look squished or compressed.

Anyone else?
Edit: saved to my iPad it looks normal.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that your shots support an opinion I formed looking at other samples before that - this lens isn't meant to shoot situations with vegetation in the background.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gardener wrote:
I have to say that your shots support an opinion I formed looking at other samples before that - this lens isn't meant to shoot situations with vegetation in the background.

Personal preference...
I actually like the rendering, it reminds me of an oil painting.
This shot in particular.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
ferrick wrote:
Lightshow wrote:
Thanks for sharing.

Yes, on my iPad this and a few others that are 90 degrees from upright look squished or compressed.

Anyone else?
Edit: saved to my iPad it looks normal.

Do you mean the apparent short legs? The real figure is just like that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
Gardener wrote:

Personal preference...
This shot in particular.

But look at this one - see how unpleasant green background on the right is? This is very characteristic of this lens.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gardener wrote:
Lightshow wrote:
Gardener wrote:

Personal preference...
This shot in particular.

But look at this one - see how unpleasant green background on the right is? This is very characteristic of this lens.

That looks natural to me. The particular backgroud vegetation was that bright-light-green color.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks fine to me, it may not be perfect, but it's still better than many other lenses.