Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pro image 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Pro image 100 Reply with quote

Where can I obtain this kodak film apart from thailand?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trev,
This film is no longer in production. Proimage was re-branded a few years ago to Profoto XL. Unfortunately, it used to be finished at Kodak's plant in Mexico that was closed in 2012.
Profoto XL is now discontinued as far as I know. It appears in a list of discontinued films here: http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/databanks/filmDatabankColorNeg.jhtml?pq-path=13319/1230/13346
You can still find it at places like the Film Photography Project in the US.

Now, if you are close to a Poundland shop or know someone who is, you can buy excellent film there for a £1. They have now Agfaphoto Vista Plus 200 which is a re-brand of Fuji C200.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugger, I love that proimage
I have a stash of poundland film in the fridge but preferred proimage. Is Kodak Gold 100 similar?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is similar in a way. Proimage was a development of Gold 100.
But, Gold 100 is also discontinued. Only 200 and 400 are available.