Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta MD W.Rokkor-X 28mm f/2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:48 pm    Post subject: Minolta MD W.Rokkor-X 28mm f/2 Reply with quote

Hello. Wanted to share some pics from my Minolta MD W.Rokkor-X 28mm f/2 lens.
Just a few quick shots from the wood near my home. Spring is comming.
All shots are wide open, with minimal PP adjustments, using sony A7.

Last edited by IvanKutsarov on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Minolta MD W.Rokkor-X 28mm f/2 Reply with quote

IvanKutsarov wrote:
Hello. Wanted to share some pics from my Minolta MD W.Rokkor-X 28mm f/2 lens.
Just a few quick shots from the wood near my home. Spring is comming.

To show the photo.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan, please go ahead. Once you have enough posts, your photos will show without anybody quoting your entry.

BTW, welcome to MFL!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Ivan, please go ahead. Once you have enough posts, your photos will show without anybody quoting your entry.

BTW, welcome to MFL!

Oh thank you!. i just uploaded a couple more. Just wondered why my photos are not displayed as i see them in my preview mode Smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Rokkors, the ones I have seem to love the sunshine and warm colours, just like your lens Ivan. Great pictures with a very nice lens.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome Ivan.. nice share Smile
I have Rokkor 28/2 MC version. Looks like there's no different.
Any infinity shot?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes please some landscapes or architecture.
Here in Poland , Rokkors are really cheaper than Nikkors, Canons and Pentax. I am a M42 guy but the prices are sometimes high.
I have just bought an adapter MD Nex for my A7 and started with a 50/1.4 MC PG and a MD 45/2. SMC 50/1.4 and 40/2.8 come at more than twice the price!
If I am happy with the Rokkors, I could try WA and teles.