Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

1930's Voigtlander Brilliant f6.3 lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: 1930's Voigtlander Brilliant f6.3 lens Reply with quote

In the 'Equipment Section' I have posted the story and Photo of my 1930's Voigtlander 'Brilliant' I got from a Camera Club member who was offered it and passed it onto me -- here are some trial results from the f6.3 lens -- I cannot read if it is a 'Skopar' or not. I used it at f16 for some building pics and indoors with flash I used f8 -- there is some 'flare' still into the light as I could not get into the rear of the lens to clean it as the retaining ring was too tight -- maybe I will have another go !

Metz 45 CL3 flash using 'Open Flash' method, camera on tripod, f8, 2001 dated Agfa APX 400 film in Neopress HC 1+31

Voigtlander 1 by pentaxpete, on Flickr

Ilford Delta 400, Yellow Filter used, 1/150th top speed at f16

Voigtlander: Brentwood Cathedral by pentaxpete, on Flickr

as above

Voigtlander : Brentwood school by pentaxpete, on Flickr

Into the light is some flare -- 1/150th at f8, Yellow Filter

Voigtlander: Wilson's Corner by pentaxpete, on Flickr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great #1.

Lens should be the three elements voigtar.

Weii done.