Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Takumar 105mm pre-set m42 f2.8 Samsung NX200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Takumar 105mm pre-set m42 f2.8 Samsung NX200 Reply with quote

Very small lens short as a 85mm lens and slim. Sharp even at wide open , contrast is okay , boring subjects , some of them flashed with Samsung SEF42A in A-TTL mode. Rare lens this was first one what I did found I was pretty happy with this combo performance lens+camera.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEX-7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an amazingly small lens isn't it.
I have the Super -Takumar version.
Mine is also slightly low in contrast, but very sharp.
It is such a lovely lens to use.
Here it is next to a Vivitar 105 (Tokina)
Thanks for sharing these
OH

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
It is an amazingly small lens isn't it.
I have the Super -Takumar version...

the preset versions are quite a bit smaller again.
to note that there are two versions of the preset Takumar f2.8/105mm, which, though they have very similar bodies, have differing optical formula. The all black preset has the same optical formula as the later Super and S-M-C versions, 5 elements in 4 groups and also shares their 49mm filter thread, while the black / silver version has the same optical formula as the Auto Takumar f2.8/105mm, 4 elements in 4 groups and a 46mm filter thread.

the black / silver version:

the all black version:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hubba Hubba Razz