Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[Ebay] Septon+Nikkor+yashica+takumar+leitz+enna
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:35 am    Post subject: [Ebay] Septon+Nikkor+yashica+takumar+leitz+enna Reply with quote

This are my listings, please check my seller ratings! (id: aguadeloco)
All are starting on low price and no reserve, some of them need work, please read the reviews.

Septon 50mm f2 (Starting $90, shipping $35)
Click here to see on Ebay

Nikkor 105mm 1.8 (Starting $250, shipping $45)

SMC Takumar 50mm 1.4+Silver Yashinon 5.5cm f1.8 (Starting $90, shipping $45)

Leitz Colorplan 90mm f2.5 (starting $40, shipping $35)

Tele-Ennalyt 400mm f4.5 (Starting $90, shipping $75) This one is on a great price!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump, not much time left and still same prices Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try selling them at normal prices, we all want to get rich fast. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogtag wrote:
Try selling them at normal prices, we all want to get rich fast. Laughing

Do you think the prices were too high? I thought the prices were ok, sadly shipping is too expensive Sad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost all have something wrong, take the septon, completly useless with so much fungus. The nikkor for 300 usd without apterture!!! really Smile (and fungus & scratches) no really!! Twisted Evil
I would need to pay you almost 300$ + 175$ (lowest price on ebay) for another bad copy for spare parts.
I wouldn't pay more then 30$ for that, people may price lenses for crazy amounts, doesn't mean they sell them for it Smile
You haven't sold a single one of them, why would that be? Idea
(for 325$ you buy a good one with some housing flaws(paint chips etc)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-Nikkor-105mm-F1-8-AiS-Lens-/261383848533?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item3cdbb10255

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are probably right, but the nikkor is only missing the aperture lever, not the whole aperture.

Dogtag wrote:
Almost all have something wrong, take the septon, completly useless with so much fungus. The nikkor for 300 usd without apterture!!! really Smile (and fungus & scratches) no really!! Twisted Evil
I would need to pay you almost 300$ + 175$ (lowest price on ebay) for another bad copy for spare parts.
I wouldn't pay more then 30$ for that, people may price lenses for crazy amounts, doesn't mean they sell them for it Smile
You haven't sold a single one of them, why would that be? Idea
(for 325$ you buy a good one with some housing flaws(paint chips etc)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-Nikkor-105mm-F1-8-AiS-Lens-/261383848533?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item3cdbb10255