Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentacon electric 2.8/100 M42 [orio]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Pentacon electric 2.8/100 M42 [orio] Reply with quote

For sale my Pentacon electric 2.8/100
M42 mount, coated.

Conditions
- Optical: excellent
- Aesthetical: decent (partial paint loss on numbers, some wear marks - no dents)
- Mechanical: fully working

Comes with front and rear caps.

Price: Eur 79 + shipping
Shipping prices can vary greatly depending on destination and features, please ask for shipping options to your location.
I ship worldwide.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big one-time discount of 20 Euros, new price: 59 Euros
That's more than 25% discount.

Shipping to Italy, registered: 10 Euros
Shipping to Europe, registered: 13 Euros
Shipping to USA and Asia: 18 Euros
Shipping to Australia and NZ: 24 Euros

I will combine shipping to the minimum possible tarif if you buy more than 1 item.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Big one-time discount of 20 Euros, new price: 59 Euros
That's more than 25% discount.

Shipping to Italy, registered: 10 Euros
Shipping to Europe, registered: 13 Euros
Shipping to USA and Asia: 18 Euros
Shipping to Australia and NZ: 24 Euros

I will combine shipping to the minimum possible tarif if you buy more than 1 item.

where can i saw another item?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browse this Lenses Marketplace category and watch in titles orio or use search function.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakaduh wrote:

where can i saw another item?

hi, the list is here:
http://forum.mflenses.com/big-discount-sale-t61636.html

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: electricity prices Reply with quote

Many people may have realized that natural gas and other energy fuel prices have been trending down. They similarly may have realized that electricity charges, though, are up. It is because electricity prices are complicated and are set by a number of factors. Resource for this article: why now don't examine https://personalmoneynetwork.com/?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: electricity prices Reply with quote

BrienD wrote:
Many people may have realized that natural gas and other energy fuel prices have been trending down. They similarly may have realized that electricity charges, though, are up. It is because electricity prices are complicated and are set by a number of factors. Resource for this article: why now don't examine https://personalmoneynetwork.com/?

..and it relates to the Orio's lens sell in exactly what?

Renato