Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MC Zenitar-ME1 50mm F/1.7 lens in M42 mount for Zenit 18
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:01 pm    Post subject: MC Zenitar-ME1 50mm F/1.7 lens in M42 mount for Zenit 18 Reply with quote

For sale: MC Zenitar-ME1 50mm F/1.7 lens in M42 mount for Zenit 18 in good used condition (not collectors condition). The lens used but fully functional. Glass without fungus or scratches. Very little dust inside. Mechanical and electronic operation or aperture functions properly - tested on Zenit 18 camera. The lens focuses fine, focusing is even, not too stiff and not too easy. The lens comes with original front cap and generic rear cap. For external appearance of the lens, please see pictures below for more details.

This is my second copy of this lens. I also have Zenit 18 camera to go with this lens which will be sold separately in the nearest future. I am testing the camera with film now.

This lens was specifically designed to be used with Zenit 18 camera and offered full automatic aperture control but only with Zenit 18 (and its versions). It has very characteristic two-bladed aperture mechanism resulting in square aperture opening at all stops (except wide open). Here is some information about this lens in Russian: at this link

Some examples taken this lens on Dyxum.com: at this link.

I am asking 275 Euros. I will accept PayPal. I am located in Sweden, and will ship worldwide but shipping cost need to be discussed separately. Shipping charges will include insurance and tracking. I need to pack and weight the lens before giving the exact quote.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Few example shots:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: MC Zenitar-ME1 50mm F/1.7 lens in M42 mount for Zenit 18 Reply with quote

It`s sad that your selling the lens and the camera separately. Another rare set gone to waste...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: MC Zenitar-ME1 50mm F/1.7 lens in M42 mount for Zenit 18 Reply with quote

Drack wrote:
It`s sad that your selling the lens and the camera separately. Another rare set gone to waste...

Why? I have another copy of the lens, which is attached to the camera right now. The set is not separated. Besides, there might be people who have just a lens, and would want to have a complete set.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold.