Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some with my 1968 Mamiya Press Super 23
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Some with my 1968 Mamiya Press Super 23 Reply with quote

Not sure if I have shown these in another section -- but in 1968 my Auntie Ivy gave me the money to get a 'Medium Format' good camera and I chose the Mamiya Press super 23 from Pelling & Cross in London as they gave discount and there was no 'Purchase Tax' on that Mamiya -- I got a good set with three lenses and three backs. when I set up as a full-time 'Freelance' in 1970 I did a lot of weddings and local Press work with it. I do not use it so much now -- had to change the foam around the film backs too.

Artist, Walberswick Suffolk, 65mm f6.3 Sekor, Kodak Tri-X film, developer not recorded.

Artist by pentaxpete, on Flickr
Julie, 150mm f5.6 Sekor, ORWO NP22 film processed in PH 35 formula, Bowens Studio flash

Julie D 2 by pentaxpete, on Flickr
Auction, Wales, 100mm f3.5 Sekor lens, Ilford HP5 film in ID11

Cattle Auction by pentaxpete, on Flickr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supernice!!!!

Congratulations.

All show the spirit of their own time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! Storytelling Wink
Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like #1 and #3 a lot!