Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rodenstock Retina-Eurygon 35mm F4 on a Sunny day
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Rodenstock Retina-Eurygon 35mm F4 on a Sunny day Reply with quote

This lens is a smaller brother of the Eurygon 2.8/30. It is only available in DKL mount. I have posted these photos to flickr and I think it will be also nice to post them here. All photo are taken with my NEX 5N and processed in Lightroom 5.2.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Calvin! Looks like a very capable lens! I have it, guess I should use it (M39 mount)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Very nice Calvin! Looks like a very capable lens! I have it, guess I should use it (M39 mount)

This is the one made for Kodak Retina camera(the left one on the photo below). This is a very capable lens with similar bokeh to the Eurygon 30mm F2.8. I rate it the best 35mm lens in DKL mount. Wink
Rodenstock Eurygon for Reflex by calvin83@MFLenses, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine looks like that one:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Mine looks like that one:

I see.