Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fujica Lens? - or not?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Fujica Lens? - or not? Reply with quote

OK Fujica and Fujinon lovers, can you help me identify this lens please.
It is advertised as a Fujica 135/2.8 but I only have one image of it.
Is it Fujica, fujinon, EBC or not .......... any other information (any good?) would be valued
Your advice is appreciated
OH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never seen a Fuji like that. The barrel style is identical to Petri bayonet mount lenses.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought that Fujica is a camera brand that used Fujinon lenses. But who knows... Confused

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujica_X-mount

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK - apologies - I have done some more digging.
It is advertised as a Fuji lens, but in fact it is not.
It is a lens that I have never heard of - Raynette 135mm f2.8!
Any ideas on this lens - where made, who made etc

OH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea, but whoever made it is clearly the same as made the Petri bayonet lenses. The Petri 1.8/55 is superb, the 2.8/35 is pretty good too so this 2.8/135 should be good I expect.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
No idea, but whoever made it is clearly the same as made the Petri bayonet lenses. The Petri 1.8/55 is superb, the 2.8/35 is pretty good too so this 2.8/135 should be good I expect.

Thanks Ian.
This one is M42
OH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange combination. It's overall design reminds Tokina lenses with this A/M switch in the middle. And it's overall cosmetics remind later Petri lenses.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for the feedback.
While I was getting your advice, the lens was sold - Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
So I won't be able to add any more detail Crying or Very sad
OH