Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Firenze stiched panoramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:57 pm    Post subject: Firenze stiched panoramas Reply with quote

Vertical one is whit the summicron-R 50/2, landscape is with Pentax FA*24/2

8 images

http://www.telltale.it/firenze-duomo/

6 images

http://www.telltale.it/firenze/

larger versions available in links

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic panos, detail is brilliant. Please what program did you use to stitch these?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kolor auto pano giga Wink

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent, a blue a bit looks strange , how do you remember ? or my you have Adobe RGB and I have sRGB not sure looks color temperature is not balanced on blue.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics! Especially the vertical is impressive, better composition IMHO!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
excellent, a blue a bit looks strange , how do you remember ? or my you have Adobe RGB and I have sRGB not sure looks color temperature is not balanced on blue.

Aquamarine is shifted a bit towards blue and blues are a bit oversaturated, all should be in sRGB

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Very impressive and the first one is the best in my opinion. Did you use different focus settings on vertical panorama shots? Clarity and sharpness is really great and this church (?) pops out magnificently.
Btw blues as well as whole tonality of the photos looks very well.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed that leica summicron-R 50/2 first version is great for panoramas, in this case same focus at f8
The church is The Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore (Basilica of Saint Mary of the Flower) also known as "Il Duomo di Firenze"

The bell tower is engineered by Giotto and the dome by Filippo Brunelleschi