Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some lenses for sale, fund raising.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Some lenses for sale, fund raising. Reply with quote

I have in mind a couple of things to buy, but first I need to let something go, both for room and cash.

Here's the list (pics will be added soon)

1- Vivitar MC Wide Angle 19mm f3.8 (cosina made, 62mm filter) in Pentax K mount, very good optical conditions, signs of use on the body.
Nice little UWA, some samples here
SOLD

2- Sigma widerama YS 3.2/18 + YS/m42 mount, very good optics, nice build quality.
SOLD

3- Sankyo Kohki w-komura 2.5/35, m42 mount, pre-set aperture. A beautiful lens with very peculiar rendering.
Some samples here
Comes with original caps, pouch, and hood.
SOLD

4- Tamron adaptall 02B 2.5/28, in used condition, with canon fd adaptall mount
SOLD

5- SMC Takumar 1.8/55(m42) in excellent condition, with original caps, hardly used.

Asking €40 + shipping

6- Jupiter 21M 4/200, m42 mount, very good lens in very good condition.
Comes with original russian instruction manual and a leather like case - that I don't know if original, it came with the lens when I bought it
price reduced to €40 + shipping

7- Auto Mamiya sekor CS 1.7/50
Lovely lens in an unconvenient mount, very good condition.

price reduced to €20 + shipping

8- Petri CC Zoom f3.5 45-135 in YS mount
A big chunk of glass and metal, with lovely construction quality and smooth mechanics. Comes with a T2-m42 adapter

price down €15 + shipping

9- Auto Revuenon 1.4/55
It's the version with the "O" shaped rubber grip, and a completely flat rear element
In very good condition, I read this lens often has aperture problems: this copy works absolutely great, blades are clean, fast and the aperture ring snappy. It has a small dent in the metal body on the back, near the rear element. Whatever caused this didn't affect the glass in any way.
Price reduced to €55 + shipping

10- Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 1.8/50 zebra, m42 mount
A lens that doesn't need much presentation here.
In very good optical condition, not much signs of use on the body. Focus ring is a bit uneven ranging from smooth to a little stiff, but completely usable. Aperture ring is ultra smooth and snappy, blades are clean. Some minor dust inside.
Asking €70+shipping

11- Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 4/135 zebra, exakta mount
In very good optical condition, barrel looks good. Focus ring is a bit stiff - it could use a relube - but easily usable just as it is. Aperture ring is snappy and blades are perfectly clean. A very good lens, for my taste.
Asking €55+shipping

12- MC Volna 3 2.8/80 in kiev88 mount
Very good normal lens for the russian 6x6 kiev88 camera, sharp even on smaller formats, with good looking colors and bokeh - i like it better than the biometar 80, just to say.
In very good condition, clean, mechanically good working, rings are smooth and blades are clean.
Comes with front cap, no rear cap but I will pack it so that the rear element is protected - I probably have a kiev-88 to sony alpha adapter somewhere: if I have it I can ship it together with this lens - it's not really cheap, though.

Asking €50 + shipping, the adapter (if found) will be €30.

All lenses come with caps, even where not specified. All are in good but used condition, with minor dust inside. If there is a problem I try to mention it, but obviously most of these are 30+years old items, so keep expectations on the realistic side.
I will consider offers close to the price asked, especially for multiple buys. Trading may be considered, but my main target is to raise some funds, so it really must be a shocking trade offer Wink

These will go to ebay in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by Aanything on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's okay no problem.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE:
I added three lenses, lowered most prices by around 10%, and posted photos from most of the lenses.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Komura still available? I am interested.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex H wrote:
Is Komura still available? I am interested.

Yes, it is.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, that €50,- price tag for that 19mm Vivitar is a steal! Someone should grab it!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the W-komura 2.5/35 in MD mount. Well build lens with nice color.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Guys, that €50,- price tag for that 19mm Vivitar is a steal! Someone should grab it!

calvin83 wrote:
I have the W-komura 2.5/35 in MD mount. Well build lens with nice color.

Thanks guys,
I definitely agree with both of you Wink.
The vivitar is nice and it's really compact, which makes it much more comfortable on a mirrorless than my other lenses in the range.
I'm selling it only because I have a flektogon 20/4 which I'm in love with, and I rarely use this recently.

The komura has great charachter and great colors. Again, I have so many 35's that it isn't getting much use, so I hope it will find a good home.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Aanything,

Interested in "4- Tamron adaptall 02B 2.5/28, in used condition, with canon fd adaptall mount "
Could you please PM me the shipping cost to Spain?.
Thanks!.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Komura 35/2.5, sigma widerama 18/3.2 and tamron 28/2.5 are now sold to forum members.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vivitar 19/3.8 is now sold.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Alessandro, Komura and Sigma are very nice!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you like them, thanks for the smooth transaction and enjoy the lenses.