Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

D-Day 65th Anniversary with CANON AE1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: D-Day 65th Anniversary with CANON AE1 Reply with quote

50mm f1.8 Canon FD, outdated Fuji Superia 100

Normandy 1 by pentaxpete, on Flickr
Arromanches landing Craft, outdated Fuji Superia 100

Normandy 2 by pentaxpete, on Flickr
Gold Beach, Arrowmanches, remains of Mulberry Harbour and cliffs soldiers had to scale under fire, outdated Fuji Superia 100

Normandy 4 by pentaxpete, on Flickr
ME in Bayeux Military Cemetery -- I was 11 years too late joining Army for D-Day but the REAL vets let me march!

Normandy 6 by pentaxpete, on Flickr
The actual PEGASUS BRIDGE in the Museum grounds -- Fuji Superia 100 as before

Normandy 7 by pentaxpete, on Flickr
A 'REAL VET' I was proud to meet -- he landed right on this spot in Glider. 28mm f2.8 Canon FD, Fuji Superia 100 as before.

Normandy 10 by pentaxpete, on Flickr
One of the German guns the Lads had to knock out -- 28mm f2.8 Canon FD, Fuji Superia `100 all scanned from PRINTS

Normandy 14 by pentaxpete, on Flickr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the commented images!
I think a bit about a visit there next year. But I am very unsure about this travel with my small children. Would be probably boring for them and my wife.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great set of images recording a special event, Pete.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series Pete, thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great reportage, nice colors from Fuji !