Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pancolar 80mm f1.8 M42 Samsung NX 200 YN560-III Flash
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Pancolar 80mm f1.8 M42 Samsung NX 200 YN560-III Flash Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic, brings out Krisztina's beautiful eyes! very well set, not too harsh.
Did you use a diffusor (as there are no point highlights)?

Last edited by kds315* on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. 3 with the smile wins it for me! The skin tones are lovely (as is your good lady).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Fantastic, brings out Krisztina's beautiful eyes! very well set, not too harsh.
Did you use a diffusor (as there are no point highlights)?

Yes, main reason is eyes, why I so forced to use flash all time, nothing extra setup , just direct hit with flash and post processing.
If flash power is not much , usually beauty marks, light spots just right, have to remove sometimes or lightening them , but mostly okay.
I had 5 minutes to shoot due cold weather and don't have yet soft box, no umbrella etc either. Later I will try them of course until that I try to find balanced flash power and post process pictures. PP is essential anyway in model shooting.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skida wrote:
No. 3 with the smile wins it for me! The skin tones are lovely (as is your good lady).

Thank you ! May that is best indeed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice results!! I am just starting to experiment with flash photography, old manual flashes on digital cams. Good to see pleasant pictures!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look forward your results, always care about flash voltage !

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received YongNuo wireless flash set (for 3 flashes) yesterday! So i have some work to do figuring it all out! Wink

This way i can use 3 flashes wireless, off camera. We will see where it gets me!