Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Spiratone macro bellows lenses: 35mm, 75mm, 150mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Spiratone macro bellows lenses: 35mm, 75mm, 150mm Reply with quote

Three items are offered for sale, either separately or together. These are: Aetna Coliga 35mm F3.5 (sold also as Spiratone Macrotar, among other names), Spiratone 75mm F/3.5 (sold also as flat-field macro) and Saunders 150mm F/4.5 (sold also as Spiratone Macrotel). All three lenses have M39 mounting thread. All lenses are in used but fully functional condition. Glass without scratches or fungus. Aperture works properly. Some dust can be present. Can be used on bellows or focusing helicoids for close-up photography. Pictures, prices and what is included with the lens is given below.

I will accept PayPal. I am located in Stockholm, Sweden, and will ship worldwide but shipping cost need to be discussed separately. Lenses are small and light, I would not expect shipping to be too expensive. Unfortunately, adding tracking information to the parcel incurs the additional 8 Euro to the shipping price.

Please PM me if you are interested.

1) Aetna Coliga 35mm F/3.5 lens, no lens caps. Here is a link to Spiratone Macrotar version. Price 20 Euro

2) Spiratone 75mm F/3.5 with front and rear lens caps. Here is a link to Spiratone flat-field macro version. Price 20 Euro

3) Saunders 150mm F/4.5 lens, no lens caps. Here is a link to Spiratone Macrotel version. Price 20 Euro

Or full set for 50 Euro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM'ed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All reserved.