Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Modification of Helios 44 :)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunlight? I've forgot what it looks like. Laughing I shall try the Helios again, but I got nothing at any focus distance or aperture that I could recognise, and I was taking pictures of a brick pillar 1 meter away and the garden beyond. Annoyingly, I've deleted the pictures, such as they were.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simbon4o wrote:
well that effect happens mostly outside with sunlight and closest focus of the lens.

I don't know about Helios, but with Fujinon, what is in focus is just not sharp at all, but not swirling. Only the background "bokeh" swirl. So at infiny, nothing swirl, it's just the opposite of sharp (but everything is visible).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same thing happens to the helios, most of the photos are 2.8 and more closed. At 2.0 it is so glowy Smile.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting, think Ill have to try this, Ive got a 77m-4 with sticky aperture to experiment on.