Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Can anyone identify mount on this Telemegor f5.5 400mm Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Can anyone identify mount on this Telemegor f5.5 400mm Lens Reply with quote

I have a large Telemegor f5.5 400mm telephoto lens and have been unable to identify what type of camera it attaches to. The rear circular area is approx. 46.15mm in width. There are three protrusions similar to Exakta cameras but it is much larger then an Exakta mount. I thought it might be some form of Practisix mount but I compared it to one Practisix I have and it was very different. The length of the lens is 11.25". If anyone has any ideas let me know. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Can anyone identify mount on this Telemegor f5.5 400mm L Reply with quote

Images won't work on your first post, quoting to make them visible.

rossn4 wrote:
I have a large Telemegor f5.5 400mm telephoto lens and have been unable to identify what type of camera it attaches to. The rear circular area is approx. 46.15mm in width. There are three protrusions similar to Exakta cameras but it is much larger then an Exakta mount. I thought it might be some form of Practisix mount but I compared it to one Practisix I have and it was very different. The length of the lens is 11.25". If anyone has any ideas let me know. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a Petri.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very similar to Praktina mount. Here's the thread: http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=52363

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logic say Praktina, need one more side shoot from mount only to identify it well, Praktina looks Pentacon six in smaller size.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the responses. What is the size of the rear mount on a Praktina camera compared to a Pentacon Six mount. The rear mount before where the three protrusions are 46.15mm on this lens.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lot smaller than Pentax approx this size what you say

praktina mount

http://static.photo.net/attachments/bboard/007/007syb-17374584.JPG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Praktina