Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

50mm f2.8 COLOUR- SKOPAR on Voigtlander 'BESSAMATIC'
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:35 am    Post subject: 50mm f2.8 COLOUR- SKOPAR on Voigtlander 'BESSAMATIC' Reply with quote

A Contact on my YouTube Channel and FLICKR sent me a 1950's VOIGTLANDER 'BESSAMATIC' with a 50mm f2.8 COLOUR SKOPAR so I did some tests on outdated AGFA APX 100 processed in Home-Made PYROCAT HD then a short length of 2008 dated KONICA VX 400 rated 250 ASA in C41 mix. I took MOST using 1/500th so I could get a wider aperture so most were at f4. f5,5 and couple at f6.3 and ONE at f16
TOWN MAP of BRENTWOOD at f6.3

Metal Seat at f16

Street Candid at f4

taken at f5.6

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice lens, that's clear!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice vintage look, I have the Bessamatic in good working order ,but the viewfinder has lots of specs and dirt , would you know how could I clean it? Thanks
My septon doesn't go all the way that yellow as your lens, ice only used it on digital raw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW !
Those Voigtlanders are just gorgeous, even the late ones like yours
IIRC there was a zoom made for this camera, one of the first in the market

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:01 pm    Post subject: 50mm f2.8 Colour Skopar tests Reply with quote

kiddo -- My viewfinder has a few 'Specks' as well so did the other Bessamatic I had ON LOAN with SEPTON lens -- I have NO IDEA how to get into it to clean it Sorry !