Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bronica lenses on a Canon Mirrorless
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:08 am    Post subject: Bronica lenses on a Canon Mirrorless Reply with quote

My main camera in high school was a 6x6 Bronica S2. The standard lens was a 75mm f/2.8 Nikkor with 5 elements. The Bronica lenses don't have their own helicals, so mounting them on a digital camera is a trick. Recently, I was happy to find a helical adapter for Bronica to EOS. Here are a few samples from my first try in about 30 years shooting with these lenses. These two are the 75mm Nikkor and a later 150mm Zenzanon f/3.5 MC. These shots are NOT pp except to reduce resolution. Shot as jpgs with a neutral setting.

I'm not sure what the MFD for the 150mm is with the adapter, but I needed an extension tube to shoot these flowers. The whole array is quite a sight hanging off the little Canon EOS-M3. I will probably use these mostly to shoot video on a Canon C100.

75mm Nikkor @f/2.8

75mm Nikkor @f/5.6

75mm Nikkor @ f/2.8

75mm Nikkor (don't remember the aperture setting)

150mm Zenzanon @ f/5.6

150mm Zenzanon @ f/5.6