Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Selling my lenses - updated
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Selling my lenses - updated Reply with quote

Hello everybody!

I've decided to sell my MF lenses. I like them all, it's just that I like AF more. (Shame on me!) So, I'd rather see them come to use.
I ship world-wide from Sweden, shipping costs will not be included in the agreed price.

Pictures of the lenses can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/100135996@N04/sets/72157637725319854/

So here goes the first batch:

Meyer Orestegor 200/4 (M42)
Very good condition, a few minor dust specs inside. Clean glass and iris. Comes in original case.
EUR 70

Zenit FS-12 Fotosnaiper (M42)
Complete in metal box incl. Tair 3S 300/4.5, 44M-4 58/2 and camera Zenit 12S.
The 300/4.5 is in good condition with only minor cosmetic wear on the barrel and a hint of rust on the iris.
The 44M-4 is near mint.
Both lenses have clean glass and work perfectly.
Haven't used the camera.
EUR 110

Minolta Rokkor MD 50/1.4 (Converted to EF-mount)
Very good condition, clean glass and iris. Excellent sharpness and bokeh.
Conversion was done with a Big_is M42 to EOS adapter with programmable EMF-chip, original MD mount was removed. Infinity focus can be achieved. The conversion is irreversible.
EUR 95

Pentacon Auto 29/2.8 (M42)
Good condition, clean glass and iris.
EUR 45

Pentacon Auto 50/1.8 (M42)
Very good condition, clean glass and iris.
EUR 50

Vivitar 70-150/3.8 Close Focus (M42)
Near mint condition, clean glass and iris. A few insignificant dust specs on the front element.
EUR 40

Adapters
Five adapters M42 to EOS with programmable EMF-chip.
EUR 6 per piece

----------------------------------------------------------------

I may smuggle in two AF lenses as well...

Canon EF 50/1.8 II
Good condition, original hood.
EUR 85

Sigma 24/1.8 EX DG (EF-mount)
Good condition, third party hood. Excellent for MF work. A real wide angle macro, minimum focus distance is so short that your subject almost touches the front element.
EUR 185

Hope you see something of interest.

Last edited by nightfly on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please give prices on each items, one of the value of this section to see prices.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Updated with prices Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Please give prices on each items, one of the value of this section to see prices.

Sorry about that!
I updated the first post with prices. If you think they are way off, you're welcome to make a reasonable offer.