Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Which Konicas are these?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Which Konicas are these? Reply with quote

There is a 135, 28 and 50. Also an extension tube. But what F/numbers?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Which Konicas are these? Reply with quote

Mimik wrote:
There is a 135, 28 and 50. Also an extension tube. But what F/numbers?

The photo is rather poor, but at first glance, it looks like the lens on the camera is a 28/3.5 of the later, compact version (5/5 construction). The tall lens is a 135/3.5. Given hos the focusing ring sticks out from the rest of the lens barrel, I would say it's the Hexar. The lens upside down next to the camera is the 50mm, either 1.4 or 1.7. Either of the last two is an outstanding lens. The 28mm and 135 (even if a Hexar) are also excellent. There is a fourth lens-like object next to the 135 - perhaps a teleconverter. This is what I can make out from the photo which, as I wrote, is not that great.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I alreday have the 35 2.8 and 135 3.2.

So the 28 3.5 and 50 1.7 (or 1.4) will fill in pretty well.

I will know for sure tomorrow. Seller is AFK

Edit.

I just got reply from the seller.

135 mm f/3,5
50 mm f/1,7
28 mm f/3,5
And a 2x converter.

So well done. =)