Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bessa RF Heliar 6x9 portraits
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Bessa RF Heliar 6x9 portraits Reply with quote

#2 , #3 are wide open.

Last edited by Attila on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very enjoyable set, camera and model are magnificent! Reminds me to take my Bessa with Skopar out
again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some great portraits, my favourite is #3, I like much also #5 but I would crop it as "cow boy shot" (just above the knee).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Very enjoyable set, camera and model are magnificent! Reminds me to take my Bessa with Skopar out
again.

Thank you, Bessa RF are magnificent cameras indeed, look forward your shoots! My first Bessa was equipped with Skopar , did start me on film again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the results from all lenses: Helomar, Skopar, and Heliar, perhaps the magic provided
by 6x9.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the DOF, gently blurred, but you can make out what is off in the distance.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
I like the results from all lenses: Helomar, Skopar, and Heliar, perhaps the magic provided
by 6x9.

Rather by Voigtlander Skopar and Heliar, I wasn't impressed by Helomar.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Some great portraits, my favourite is #3, I like much also #5 but I would crop it as "cow boy shot" (just above the knee).

Thank you for hint, I will do it!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely as usual Attila, I think I could love one of these beautys myself. The results are superb. Krisztina is, as always, also superb.
Best
Brett

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice work! Krisztina is a great model!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely, all aspects are very nice, there's a beautiful tonality to these and Kris looks great as usual.

I've got two Bessas, one with Skopar 3.5/105 and one with Voigtar 3.5/105, both shoot very well indeed.