Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron 35-210 3.5-4.2 SP 26A
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Tamron 35-210 3.5-4.2 SP 26A Reply with quote

Got this superzoom very cheap. It would be nice to have some lens that you can use for everything.

It is a big lens even on a 5D, heavy too. Build quality best of the 80's. Wink

all pictures wide open

35mm

80mm

100% - don't know if I got the focus right or is there some movement, it look sharper on live view

210mm

macro mechansim is really strange, you have to press it an turn a tiny movement and then pull. It is some sort of friction clutch. Box wasn't perfectly aligned, thus the unfocused sides.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a rather good result.
Useful lens from the results.
Hope it gives you many more joyful images.
OH

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing your impression! I have this lens as well and I was quite astound how good it is actually for a super zoom. This one of the lenses I actually kept.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a great lens, I was surprised when I took it for a test run too:

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=58485&view=previous

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These test shots look very promising! Hope to see more! Now if I can only find my copy somewhere lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good super zoom I think better than similar ones from same years