Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ls go mobile a work in progress?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: ls go mobile a work in progress? Reply with quote

I haven't had internet in a long time. Thats why l haven't been on the forum. I now have a smart phone It's my only internet access
I have checked Go mobile a few times and it dosent work. Is this going to be working soon.I miss being on the forum.
Thanks, Walter.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Mobile works perfectly on my phone and multiply member confirmed already it is works well, what is your error message ? What phone , operating system , browser what you have ?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Go Mobile works perfectly on my phone and multiply member confirmed already it is works well, what is your error message ? What phone , operating system , browser what you have ?

Error message is a full page of code. My phone is the HTC 1 v version. its android based ice cream sandwich 4 op. system. Browser is Chrome, but I tried it with Firefox. Still dosent work.
Thanks, Walter.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walter g wrote:
Attila wrote:

Error message is a full page of code. My phone is the HTC 1 v version. its android based ice cream sandwich 4 op. system. Browser is Chrome, but I tried it with Firefox. Still dosent work.
Thanks, Walter.

Please read and type here 3-5 lines from error if not too inconvenience may we can figure out something. I use Go Mobile daily on my older Motorola phone and Android 2.3 I use Dolphin browser from Android play.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: go mobile Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this will even post. It keeps pushing me to the mobile site.
Main page of go mobile is fine.

This is from lenses section, manual focus lenses.
,s onLoadhandler, function setupzoom() prepzooms(), insertzoom HTML(), zoomdiv document. Get elementbyld (zoomid), zooming

Not exact but real close.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: go mobile Reply with quote

Just tried dolphin browser and
Same issue.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Javascript issue , I think I can fix it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Android 'Parkin and Custard' and its fast as anything on my phone..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did fight with android emulator to see error , but emulator was unusable I did give up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Log into forum don't use as guest mobile feature I did try it on Android 4.1.1 works, without login didn't work.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go mobile works for me even on Android 2.3, so that's not the Android version that is the culprit. Indeed, when I click "Go mobile" without logging in, then the problems start.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fermy wrote:
Go mobile works for me even on Android 2.3, so that's not the Android version that is the culprit. Indeed, when I click "Go mobile" without logging in, then the problems start.

Thank you to point it out, I did never check it out without login and didn't come into my mind Embarassed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, actually you pointed it out yourself two messages ago and I just rechecked your idea. Without your suggestion, I wouldn't guessed it in a million years because usually I log in first, then check the new messages.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fermy wrote:
Attila, actually you pointed it out yourself two messages ago and I just rechecked your idea. Without your suggestion, I wouldn't guessed it in a million years because usually I log in first, then check the new messages.

Smile