Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax cameras & Takumar lenses 1952-1977
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:34 pm    Post subject: Pentax cameras & Takumar lenses 1952-1977 Reply with quote

Hello Pentax enthusiasts,

THE BOOK IS TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT. I AM WORKING ON A REPRINT AND WILL GIVE NOTICE ONCE IT IS READY FOR SALE!

There are still copies available of the second edition of my book!

It is a deluxe edition with a hard cover, a notch and a red reading ribbon.
The volume of the book is 288 pages.

This new edition focuses on collecting and using old Asahi Pentax cameras and Takumar lenses.
The book covers all cameras: the Asahiflexes, the S/H types, the Spotmatic, its derivatives and the electronically controlled Electro Spotmatic, ES and ES II.

Furthermore, the Motor Drive and Data cameras. The American models are also discussed, such as the Honeywell Pentax Spotmatic IIa.

In addition to all Takumar lenses, all accessories are also included, such as bellows and intermediate rings, filters and microscope adapters.

Separate chapters deal with maintenance and use of this 45-year-old or older equipment.

Of course, the history of the manufacturer is also discussed. The company was founded on November 27, 1919.

The price of the book is € 32.50 excluding shipping costs.

Orders can be made directly with me and payment by PayPal.
The book is also available on eBay.

Regards,

Gerjan van Oosten

Last edited by Argos on Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Recommended!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the book a few months back, it is an incredible wealth of information to anybody that likes screw mount pentaxes

The book in well documented and provided many details that are subject of myth and legend.

Highly recommended