Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hanimex 135mm 12 blade v Super takuma 135mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Hanimex 135mm 12 blade v Super takuma 135mm Reply with quote

Was thinking of selling my Hanimex 135mm 12 blade, but before i did i thought i would do a quick bokeh sharpness test in the garden.

Taken using Fuji XE-1 with in camera sharpening set to +1 jpegs

Think i may keep it now, especially as only cost £2.50 with leather case and 2x converter Smile

Results are:
Hanimex 135mm 12 blade 3.5 100% crop

Super takumar 135mm 3.5 100% crop

Hanimex 135mm 12 blade 3.5 resized sharpened for web

Super takumar 135mm 3.5 resized sharpened for web

Gallery of these images here

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I can't see any difference between these two lenses. To my eyes the results are near identical.
If you were to sell one, I imagine you would get more for the Takumar ....
Lovely colours
OH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the two 100% crop, the pentax seems more soft to me. Especially in the petals.

The Hanimex seems to show a bit more CA or more strong, perhaps 'cos the more sharpness.

Both bokeh are very simil to me.

You should sell one (agree, the takumar), and buy other with diverse character or personality, like some cheap german's ones.

The CZJ, Enna 2,8, etc., and the always famous russian.

Diversity.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DR.JUAN wrote:
At the two 100% crop, the pentax seems more soft to me. Especially in the petals.

The Hanimex seems to show a bit more CA or more strong, perhaps 'cos the more sharpness.

Both bokeh are very simil to me.

You should sell one (agree, the takumar), and buy other with diverse character or personality, like some cheap german's ones.

The CZJ, Enna 2,8, etc., and the always famous russian.

Diversity.

Especially the Russian - best value 135mm lens ever (IMHO)
OH