Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

pentax 50mm f/2 vs olympus zuiko f1.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: pentax 50mm f/2 vs olympus zuiko f1.8 Reply with quote

First two shots from the Pentax f/2 and the next three the olympus zuiko f1.8

[img][http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20139/7307_101_converted_1.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chairs and moth courtesy of the pentax the ivy and the fuchsia olympus

another from the pentax .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh third one...

So is finally this one the mentioned Takumar f2 lens ?

Dave, with all due respect, you're not alone in this world, so please could you possible think of the readers of your thread...

Thank you SO much.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually Klaus if you bothered to actually read my thread it was an intirely different lens the PENTAX 50MM f/2 vs my current OLMPUS ZUIKO 50MM f1.8 I bought 2 Pentax lenses both f/2 one M42 55mm smc TAKUMAR and this one a pentax pk 50mm f/2 for a 3 way shoot out ,so credit me with some modicum of intelligence please .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, a word to the wise. You're wasting time and money buying lots of very similar 50s. They are all more than good enough, so pick one you like, stick with it and learn to use it to it's full potential.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, chill out please, Klaus was being polite to you so please be polite back.

When posting threads it is helpful to explain which variation of a lens it is e.g. SMC Pentax-M 50/2.