Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron 90mmf2.5 1:2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:23 am    Post subject: Tamron 90mmf2.5 1:2 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the BOKEH is quite different:
Please add the f-stops you were using.

BTW: some nice shots...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,thanks for comments,from memory I believe wide open or F4.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 1st, 3rd and 4th have different bokeh than the rest.
A bit like those made with mirror-lenses (like 8/500).

BTW:
1st or 2nd version of the 2.5/90?

I have the 1st and simply love it's touch & feel.
It's quite heavy though.
The 2nd has a different feeling and according to some lens tests different optical performance.

Additionally I have the new 2.8/90 (manaul focus with adaptall) with is more like a short tele with very good performance even when used for greater distances and aperture full opened. Then it's obviously better than the old version(s) 2.5/90.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul,I have both and was trying what wide open would look like,shooting close up flora I usually never go beyond F5.6.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 52BB is one of my favourite lenses. I like longer focal length lenses anyway, and the 90 is is where my favoured length seems to start. Great pictures Kryss, I like them. The colours are wonderful, have you PP'd for colour?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lloydy..appreciate your kind comments,I didn't PP for colour but I did select Vivid on the a6000.Shots are Raw files, cropped for size and converted to jpegs in adobe RGB.