Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Triotar 135mm f4 M42 RED T alu finish NX11
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Triotar 135mm f4 M42 RED T alu finish NX11 Reply with quote

Going to USA soon lens is Bill's property, this was final test before I send lens out to him.

All closer shoots are wide open.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, Attila, can't wait to try it! Thanks for testing it for me. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see it is the photographer who make the lens shine.

FYI: The Chinese Character on the iron canon in #10 state it is made in the Qing Dynasty, around 1689 Jan to 1690 Feb.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:

FYI: The Chinese Character on the iron canon in #10 state it is made in the Qing Dynasty, around 1689 Jan to 1690 Feb.

Many thanks for info! So not fresh purchase from China Mart LOL, Canons stand before Museum entry, seems we did start to dealing earlier Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
calvin83 wrote:

Many thanks for info! So not fresh purchase from China Mart LOL, Canons stand before Museum entry, seems we did start to dealing earlier Smile

Definitely not a fresh purchase!

From the information on the Chinese website, there were at least four copies in Asia. One displayed in the Forbidden City in Beijing, two in Taiwan and one in Japan. The information said total of 61 cannon was made in the same year.

I guess the one you showed are probably took by the Austria-Hungary during the Siege of the International Legations.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most logical explanation Husars could use it well, so probably early important quiet shocking low amount and these are on street before gate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussar