Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Prinz Galaxy 400mm 6.3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Prinz Galaxy 400mm 6.3 Reply with quote

Having got this today I got a couple of practice shots off before the rain turned up.
1st is my car from about 100ft away.

alarm box from flat across the street .
then afarm from a 1/4 -1/2 mile away bit grainy think camera sensor was getting a touch warm long exposures whlie testing for a hour or so.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post a picture of the lens, I'd be interested to see if it's the same as the Soligor 400 / 6.3.
The first two shots are OK, but the landscape is a bit blurred - were they hand held? 400 is a difficult length to use, nailing focus is like herding cats!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are at least 7 different types of Soligor 400/6.3's

And I bet more than one Prinz Galaxy.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's same as a soligor they're all built similar pre set apeture tricky little buggers sure I'll post a quick snap.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres the little sucker sorry about the pic qaulity used my mobile camera packed away.
it is in nice conditon m42 fitting so had to get adapter .taken pics on a tripod but a little windy late this afternoon so may account for the slight burryness, need more practice I guess.