Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MInolta MD 35-70 f3.5 Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: MInolta MD 35-70 f3.5 Macro Reply with quote

One of my favourite lenses, I've used this on a Minolta XD7 and on a Sony NEX5 with great results. On the NEX it's a perfect walkabout lens. It has a great reputation, and deserves it.
The lens is sharp with excellent contrast and colours. The Macro ( 1:4 to 1:7 ) is a nice feature as well.

I now have two copies of this lens so one has to go, this one is in excellent condition with no scratches or marks on the body or filter ring. All the glass is unmarked and free from fungus, although there is some light dust - but no more than is to be expected in an old lens. The aperture is free from oil and wear on the blades and works smoothly, as does the focusing.
It will come with both caps.

Price. £50 plus postage

Edit - some pictures from the lens taken today, just resized.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks a very nice example, I've got 3 lol, keep waiting for everyone to realise the red spot connection and for the price to go up Cool

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tervueren wrote:
Looks a very nice example, I've got 3 lol, keep waiting for everyone to realise the red spot connection and for the price to go up Cool

Of course, this lens was also sold as a Leica Vario Elmar. Which are fetching Leica prices. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm keeping mine - ok it's a bit heavy but yes its a performer.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. It's mine.

Thx David.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DR.JUAN wrote:
Well. It's mine.

Thx David.

Lloydy what've you done??